Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Journal Assignment #6

1. I LOVE FEAR, I know I might sound a little sadistic there, but it's true. I live to be afraid. It gives me a little rush of adrenaline. I thrive on being afraid and scarring other people. I have perfected the art of silent walking to sneak up on people when I want to. But I'm also a huge fan of horror movies, they are my favorites.

2.I'm not easily easily frightened though, it kinda sucks, but I can be a little jumpy. If there is a loud noise randomly in a quiet calm environment I'm going to jump, I love the unexpected. The only thing that TRULY scares me is the thought of losing my friends and family, without them I am nothing. There is plenty in this world that is horrific, I'm not one to deny these things but I'm defiantly one to try and ignore them. War, genocide, famine, disease, our president, all these are things horrific in this world of ours, I just try not to think about it, I'm more optimistic.

3. Well killing one's cats is DEFIANTLY up there, but I would say true madness is when someone justifies a horrible crime like murder in their own head.

4. Aside from a few diseases, the best answer I could think of would be a great loss. Losing something/someone of imense personal value.

3 comments:

zoe said...

I'm not as big on fear as you are. I scream and flip out and just hate getting all jumpy. My friends find it funny and screw with me as a joke and it pisses me off. Your idea on madness is pretty good.

claire said...

Tyler, i agree with you that things in our world are very scary, war espicailly, and people won't start to realize how scary war actually is unless their own lives are directly affected by it. Just like most things people are afraid of, they don't know the fear unless they've experienced it.

robena said...

tyler you're weird haha. scaring people is not cool thats how you get hit easily. i also think losing your family and friends can be something really scary to think of.