Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happiness #9

1. Happiness is the warm fuzzy feeling deep inside filled with smiles and rainbows.
2. My friends, hands down. They are everything to me, they are what defines me. With them I'm comfortable with anything, seriously I highly doubt there is anything that could embarrass me in front of them. Having people to joke, and people to rely on, I believe that's what brings me happiness.
3.
Will
Joey
Nick
Sophia
Jamye
Jamie
Amanda
Kyle
Dylan
Virginia
Christina
Jon
Michon
Walter
Chris
Ben
Recently Added:
Claire

That's just a short list of people who have ALWAYS been there for me, and I know always will. I've realized this recently, that going away to college no longer scares me because i know I could never lose these people, no matter how hard I tried.
4. I'd have to say the same people listed above, I make them smile as much as they make me. It's just one big mutual family
5. Aside form the basic body essentials; food, shelter sleep and water, I'd have to say it is happiness, no human can survive a life with no happiness, it's not possible. The human brain becomes sick without happiness, which will later makes the physical body ill, and will shorten life span dramatically, it's impossible to live life without happiness.

4 comments:

zoe said...

I like your definition of happiness. Its really funny and true.

claire said...

i agree that i am recently added to your list, and also, i like the way you described not being able to live without happiness.

claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robena said...

i like what you said for question number 5. and that's one long list of people i like how claire made you add her on the list